Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Friends,

I mistakenly selected "Professional year" in my EOI application assuming that's need for my 1+ year work experience in Australia. I have submitted my Visa application and have been asked by CO officer to provide the documents. This led me to investigate the ask to find that its my mistake. I still hold the 70 Points but am not sure how to handle this scenario, possibly I need to speak to CO ...any guidance/ suggestion would help?

Points Calculation For myself:
25 pt: Age
10 pt: English Language
05 pt: 1+ AUS work experience
15 pt: 8+ years of overseas work experience
15 pt: Bachelor Degree
-----------------------------------------------------
70 pt

·
Registered
226 Posts
Im not really positive on this regard. Try to explain to the CO what happened or u may ask for a migration agent legal advice.

Dear Friends,

I mistakenly selected "Professional year" in my EOI application assuming that's need for my 1+ year work experience in Australia. I have submitted my Visa application and have been asked by CO officer to provide the documents. This led me to investigate the ask to find that its my mistake. I still hold the 70 Points but am not sure how to handle this scenario, possibly I need to speak to CO ...any guidance/ suggestion would help?

70 pt

·
Registered
23,931 Posts
Dear Friends,

70 pt
From what I can see is that you were entitled to 5 points but not for professional year but under 1 year AUS experience ?
Is my understanding correct ?

Cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts