Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello friends
hope you all are doing great. I just wondering about my EOI, I got the EA outcome letter on 23rd may 2017. Afterwards, I applied for the EOI. Later, my friend suggests me to apply for the relevant skilled employment assessment then I applied for it. My query is that my EOI still valid on the previous outcome later? or Do I need to apply again after the Employment assessment?

hope to hear from you guys.
thanks and regard
REHAN

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Hello friends
hope you all are doing great. I just wondering about my EOI, I got the EA outcome letter on 23rd may 2017. Afterwards, I applied for the EOI. Later, my friend suggests me to apply for the relevant skilled employment assessment then I applied for it. My query is that my EOI still valid on the previous outcome later? or Do I need to apply again after the Employment assessment?

hope to hear from you guys.
thanks and regard
REHAN
Your query is not clear

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your query is not clear
'Thanks for your reply.
My query is that; I got my positive EA outcome at 23rd may 2017. After that, I lodged my EOI because my points are 60. Later, on August 17th, I have applied for the relevant skilled employment assessment of Telecom engineering. So that, I just wanted to make sure that my EOI still active because I have the positive MSA outcome letter. OR after the assessment, I have to lodge new EOI? OR just update the EOI with new outcome letter?

hope this will be clear for you.
thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts