1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

can you please clarify the below questions I have

1. My employment starts from May 2006, but the letter says as mentioned below,

The following employment after May 2008 is considered to equate to work at an appropriately skilled
level and relevant to 261313 (Software Engineer) of the ANZSCO Code.

and here below they listed all my employment details from May 2006, so I hope May 2008 is not a typo mistake and they consider only experiance after two years, can any one confirm this

2. Regarding EOI, i havent got by IELTS cleared, I am planning for a second attempt, but should i wait unitil i get my IELTS sorted, so I can still apply for EOI assuming ill score band 7 in all. Please advise

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hi All,

The following employment after May 2008 is considered to equate to work at an appropriately skilled

and here below they listed all my employment details from May 2006, so I hope May 2008 is not a typo mistake and they consider only experiance after two years, can any one confirm this

2. Regarding EOI, i havent got by IELTS cleared, I am planning for a second attempt, but should i wait unitil i get my IELTS sorted, so I can still apply for EOI assuming ill score band 7 in all. Please advise

Dude..ACS deducts 2 years minimum, if you have a degree/masters with a major in computing..Its a common practice..
Giving IELTS before/after ACS is entirely up to your comfort level...goodluck!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi All,

1. Yes , According to the current ACS rules 2 years are deducted from work ex.
2. Better get IELTS first , i am in same boat as you are.. will write 3rd attemp .. stucking at 6.5 in writing everytime :hurt:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts