Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello !

I applied for EOI State Sponsorship 489 Southern Inland and have received a mail from the Department for INVITATION for FULL APPLICATION, does this mean, that my EOI has been approved, or does this mean that my EOI Application has entered the pool and still needs to be selected.

And few queries on Applying for the Full Application:

a. Signed Certified Copy.
Ans: Should the required documents, be Self Signed Certified Copies or should I get the documents Attested and Certified by a notary public.

b. Employment References outlining position/ duties.
Ans: Should I send and submit Original Copies or Certified and Attested photostat copies of the documents will be sufficient.

c. Certified Copies of Educational Qualifications and Academic Transcript.
Ans: Would I be required to send and submit all the educational qualifications including O Levels and A Levels or should educational qualifications of bachelors degree suffice.

d. Full Resume'.
Ans: Do I need to send and submit the complete Resume' or Resume' for the Occupation and the period nominated.

Can I please request for the opinion.

Thank You

·
Registered
23,910 Posts
You mean South Australia?

Cheers

·
Registered
210 Posts
Hi !

I had sent them Certified Coloured Copies of all the Documents on their Postal Address.
Hum, You know what I hold some documents digitally only, mainly those certified by NAATI from Australia.
Can I print out and send to their Postal Address? Did you do something similar?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hum, You know what I hold some documents digitally only, mainly those certified by NAATI from Australia.
Print Signed certified copy of your English language test results, Signed certified copy of Passport bio page (for all people included in the application), Signed certified copy of your Skills Assessment, Your DIBP SkillSelect lodgement printout with responses and showing EOI number, Payment of $770 ( inc GST) no GST payable if applicant is offshore. ($700) if off shore at the time of application. ( if paying by credit card a 1.5% fee will apply), FULL up to date Resume, Employment References outlining position/duties, Certified copies of educational qualifications and academic transcripts and Filled & Signed 956 Form if using an Agent, and send them to the Skilled Migration Officer at RDA Southern Inland with Filled RDA-Southern Inland Form R and Commitment Letter, through Courier / Post to RCB Manager, RDA Southern Inland, PO Box 775, GOULBURN NSW 2580 AUSTRALIA.

All the Best !

·
Registered
210 Posts
Look at what they said:
"Each EOI is assessed on its own merits, Sponsorship is offered on a case by case basis. The decision to not offer sponsorship is made on the EOI submission and information contained within. Requirement of minimum 12 months of experience in Nominated Occupation in Australia has not been demonstrated.
"

It was not mentioned in the RDA website.
You might be eligible to apply for this visa if invited. You must also have:
◾been nominated by an Australian State or Territory government agency (RDASI is a certifying body) or sponsored by an eligible relative living in a designated area
◾nominated an occupation that is on the relevant skilled occupations list
◾a suitable skills assessment for that occupation
◾not yet turned 45 years of age
◾achieved the score specified in your letter of invitation based on the factors in the points test
◾at least competent English.

Regional Migration - RDA Southern Inland

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi! I’m new here, may i ask a format for the employment references with duty/position? Is it the same as employment certificate? Im quite confused. Thank you!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Print Signed certified copy of your English language test results, Signed certified copy of Passport bio page (for all people included in the application), Signed certified copy of your Skills Assessment, Your DIBP SkillSelect lodgement printout with responses and showing EOI number, Payment of $770 ( inc GST) no GST payable if applicant is offshore. ($700) if off shore at the time of application. ( if paying by credit card a 1.5% fee will apply), FULL up to date Resume, Employment References outlining position/duties, Certified copies of educational qualifications and academic transcripts and Filled & Signed 956 Form if using an Agent, and send them to the Skilled Migration Officer at RDA Southern Inland with Filled RDA-Southern Inland Form R and Commitment Letter, through Courier / Post to RCB Manager, RDA Southern Inland, PO Box 775, GOULBURN NSW 2580 AUSTRALIA.

All the Best !
Hi for the transcript and academic records, does that only pertain to the primary applicant or all the applicants included? Thanks☺

·
Registered
11 Posts
I just filled Pre Eoi for southern inland as fitter general. Pls does anybody have an idea of when they might likely get back to me for second stage application. Yes they put 6 weeks but someone got invitation in 11days. Please is 11days always the case or 6 weeks

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just filled Pre Eoi for southern inland as fitter general. Pls does anybody have an idea of when they might likely get back to me for second stage application. Yes they put 6 weeks but someone got invitation in 11days. Please is 11days always the case or 6 weeks
Hello Adeyemy1980, did you receive the invitation for the stage 2?
My case is that when I submitted the web showing "Please note that expressions of interests can take up to 2 weeks to process and for you to receive an email regarding its outcome."
But in the email it shows 6 weeks, do you have any advice for me?
Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Is yours also southern inland? I have been waiting now for 3weeks but they just processed the stage 2 fee of $770 two days ago. So I think either today or next week my ITA will come out by his grace.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Is yours also southern inland? I have been waiting now for 3weeks but they just processed the stage 2 fee of $770 two days ago. So I think either today or next week my ITA will come out by his grace.
Yes, I have submitted almost 4wks but did not receive the email for the second stage. what your skill now? It seems I was rejected :(.

·
Registered
3 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts