Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I am in the process of filing EOI for NSW State nomination under 190. Appreciate forum to clarify my doubts.

Under the Family Members Section, there are three questions;

Are there any family members the client would like to include in a future application?

For this I am saying "YES", as I want to include my wife, son and daughter who are currently staying with me on 457 Visa.

Would the client be accompanied by the client's partner in a future application?

For this, I am confused. What should I answer. Do they mean that they want to know, if in future my wife applies on her own for PR, whether she will include me as the dependent?

Under the Education History

Has the client completed, or is currently enrolled in any studies at secondary level and above?

I had added detail of Bachelor Of Commerce and Chartered Accountancy degrees I got in India

Under Employment History

I had got the skilled assessment from ACS. In their letter they had mentioned all my previous employment history right from 07th April, 2004 onwards till my current job in Australia. Off my employment history, break up is as below;

Company A (Place of Work- India) 7th April 2004 to 14th Oct, 2005
Company B (Place of Work- India) 20th Oct 2005 to 11th May, 2007
Company C (Place of Work- India) 14th May2007 to 12th Mar, 2009
Company C (Place of Work- Australia) 13th Mar2009 to Continuing in the same job since then.....

Now, my query on this piece is , ACS in their letter mentioned that,"The following employment after April 2010 is considered to equate to work at an appropriately skilled level and relevant to 261111 (ICT Business Analyst) of the ANZSCO Code"

So, in the EOI, when I had added my employment history, I had put against Company A, Company B the value for Related Employment as NO. For Company C, again for my Indian experience component, I had put value for Related Employment as NO.

Now, since my Australian experience with the same Company C, is starting from 13th March 2009 and since ACS said clearly that only employment after April,, 2010 was relevant, in the EOI, I had further split this as below;

Company C (Place of Work- Australia) 13th Mar2009 to 30th April 2010
-Marked as NO for Related employment field
Company C (Place of Work- Australia) 01st May2010 to Continuing
-Marked as YES for Related employment field

In other words, I tried to say that out of my nearly 10 years of Australian/Indian experience, only experience from 01st May, 2010 is relevant for skilled employment as per assessment from ACS

Finally I am 41 years(06.02.1974) and am getting 15 points.

Now here are my questions are;

After I filled all the details, before I press SUBMIT button, I am seeing this message;

The EOI for this subclass is able to be completed. The client's claims equal 55 points

But, as per me, I should be getting only 50 points on this day

Age - 15
Education - 15
IELTS - 10
Skilled Emp(Aus)(Upto 5 yrs) 10

Total 50

As ACS said only skilled employment after April, 2010 is relevant, I believe I need to consider any employment from 1st May 2010 onwards. AS PER THIS ONLY AFTER APRIL, 2015 gets completed I will fall in the bracket of 5 Years Plus, I will get 15 points for Australian experience (that is beyond 5 years bucket).

So, I am confused when the EOI website is telling that I am having 55 points. Does 55 includes the proposed 5 points to be awarded by NSW state?

What will happen if I see this site and put my values on 1.05.2015? Am I going to get more points.

Actually I am waiting for the completion of 30th April, 2015 before PRESSING SUBMIT button, as I believe, I should prove that I am having the points claimed at the time of submission and I believe I will get 55 points only on 1st May, 2015.

Could anybody throw light. I do not want to end up giving wrong details or some incomplete details.

Regards

KVNS

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hi All,

I am in the process of filing EOI for NSW State nomination under 190. Appreciate forum to clarify my doubts.

Under the Family Members Section, there are three questions;

Are there any family members the client would like to include in a future application?

For this I am saying "YES", as I want to include my wife, son and daughter who are currently staying with me on 457 Visa.

Would the client be accompanied by the client's partner in a future application?

For this, I am confused. What should I answer. Do they mean that they want to know, if in future my wife applies on her own for PR, whether she will include me as the dependent?

Under the Education History

Has the client completed, or is currently enrolled in any studies at secondary level and above?

I had added detail of Bachelor Of Commerce and Chartered Accountancy degrees I got in India

Under Employment History

I had got the skilled assessment from ACS. In their letter they had mentioned all my previous employment history right from 07th April, 2004 onwards till my current job in Australia. Off my employment history, break up is as below;

Company A (Place of Work- India) 7th April 2004 to 14th Oct, 2005
Company B (Place of Work- India) 20th Oct 2005 to 11th May, 2007
Company C (Place of Work- India) 14th May2007 to 12th Mar, 2009
Company C (Place of Work- Australia) 13th Mar2009 to Continuing in the same job since then.....

Now, my query on this piece is , ACS in their letter mentioned that,"The following employment after April 2010 is considered to equate to work at an appropriately skilled level and relevant to 261111 (ICT Business Analyst) of the ANZSCO Code"

So, in the EOI, when I had added my employment history, I had put against Company A, Company B the value for Related Employment as NO. For Company C, again for my Indian experience component, I had put value for Related Employment as NO.

Now, since my Australian experience with the same Company C, is starting from 13th March 2009 and since ACS said clearly that only employment after April,, 2010 was relevant, in the EOI, I had further split this as below;

Company C (Place of Work- Australia) 13th Mar2009 to 30th April 2010
-Marked as NO for Related employment field
Company C (Place of Work- Australia) 01st May2010 to Continuing
-Marked as YES for Related employment field

In other words, I tried to say that out of my nearly 10 years of Australian/Indian experience, only experience from 01st May, 2010 is relevant for skilled employment as per assessment from ACS

Finally I am 41 years(06.02.1974) and am getting 15 points.

Now here are my questions are;

After I filled all the details, before I press SUBMIT button, I am seeing this message;

The EOI for this subclass is able to be completed. The client's claims equal 55 points

But, as per me, I should be getting only 50 points on this day

Age - 15
Education - 15
IELTS - 10
Skilled Emp(Aus)(Upto 5 yrs) 10

Total 50

As ACS said only skilled employment after April, 2010 is relevant, I believe I need to consider any employment from 1st May 2010 onwards. AS PER THIS ONLY AFTER APRIL, 2015 gets completed I will fall in the bracket of 5 Years Plus, I will get 15 points for Australian experience (that is beyond 5 years bucket).

So, I am confused when the EOI website is telling that I am having 55 points. Does 55 includes the proposed 5 points to be awarded by NSW state?

What will happen if I see this site and put my values on 1.05.2015? Am I going to get more points.

Actually I am waiting for the completion of 30th April, 2015 before PRESSING SUBMIT button, as I believe, I should prove that I am having the points claimed at the time of submission and I believe I will get 55 points only on 1st May, 2015.

Could anybody throw light. I do not want to end up giving wrong details or some incomplete details.

Regards

KVNS

Hi,

Yes EOI claims the state nomination points also, furthermore you can also see the points breakdown in the EOI page itself. On left corner of the EOI page their is link for EOI points breakdown.

If you claim 55 points with state sponsorship, I would suggest not to apply for SS as you are not meeting the eligible criteria. Try to increase your score in English language to make your case strong enough to get SS.

Hope it helps.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,

Thanks for the clarification. Now, understood that the points that are displayed for 190 Visa are inclusive of the proposed 5 points from the state.

However in the EOI last page before I submit, I am unable to find, "you can also see the points breakdown in the EOI page itself".

As today I will be finishing 5 years in Australia, from tomorrow, I should be increasing my points from 50 to 55 plus 5 points from the state to bring my score to 60. I will lodge my EOI tomorrow.

Regards

KVNS

1 - 3 of 3 Posts