Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

kindly guide on this by when i should expect the invitation from NT

EOI submitted with (55+5 SS) for 190 visa on 14 sep 2017. anyone gone through this occupation . kindly share the probability to getting the invitation.

Occupation Supply and distribution manager 133611
Assessment Authority :- AIM Positive

EOI submitted 14 Sep 2017
Age= 25
Edu=15
Exp= 10
partner =5
SS= 5
Ielts= 0 (competent)

regards

·
Registered
3 Posts
Congratulations on your AIM positive assessment.

I am awaiting my assessment result for Supply and Distribution Manager. It is more than 5 weeks with no reply. If you can be kind to reply how much time it took for you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thank you for your quick response. I applied in prority processing which they said 4 weeks since acknowledgement and there was no respobse to my mails.

Did you get an acknowledgement from NT for ypur EOI.?

From what i heard it takes 6 to 8 weeks from acknowledgement. Not sure though. Are you using an agent?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hi I am working as a supply chain manager and looking to apply for my assessment. I will have 3 years experience in march but my qualification is engineering related and I am just about to start my diploma in procurement and supply. Can you please give me any suggestions on what I could do to get positive assessment from aim?

·
Registered
3 Posts
The primary criteria for positive assessment from AIM is minimum 3-5 years related Managerial experience wherein atleast 3 managers are reporting to you and each one of them have min 3 executives reporting to them. DIPB criteria also asks for the organisation working and salary conditions.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts