Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear all,

I am new to this forum. Hope you can answer my questions.
I have got an offer to work in Abu Dhabi in May. I signed the MOL in early June.
Further, I sent all the required documents to the HR department on July 9th.
However, I have not received any entry permit visa till now. Anyone could advise how long it normally takes to issue entry permit visa ?

Anyone can also recommend an area or available studio that is not too far from Mussafah area ? and How much does a studio cost in average ?

Thank you

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
Have you got the Tawteen/security clearance yet (assuming it's a national company)? If not, that takes at least a month. Ask the company for an update either way, they're the people who can best advise you.

Mohammed bin Zayed City is the closest residential area, no idea on the costs but look on propertyfinder.ae

·
Registered
272 Posts
My husband signed job offer in end may. And on 1st jun we have provided all needed docs to submit for employment visa to enter and complete the residential process. The visa to enter to country was issued on 29th jun. the reason of the delay was Ramadan but in general it takes abt 3 weeks to get employment visa after all docs provided (copy of passport, legalized diploma, photo)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.