Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm due to fly out to Calgary in may on a 2 year permit with my current employer Canadian branch.

I believe there will be an interview on arrival at the airport and I just wondered if anyone can advise what format this usually takes, how long it will last etc? Conscious I will be getting off a 9ish hour flight and want to be prepared. My new boss will be going over more details closer to the time, however I'm just looking for a heads up on it!

Many thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks auld yin. Just to clarify, I've been on holiday to Canada a few times departing from my home in Scotland and found the border control question round to last a couple of minutes, in total taking getting out the airport process to about 30 minutes or so.

I believe I will be issued with the paperwork/permit on arrival and as part of the interview process?

Is this correct?

Thanks again and sorry if I've just asked you to repeat your last response!

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Thanks auld yin. Just to clarify, I've been on holiday to Canada a few times departing from my home in Scotland and found the border control question round to last a couple of minutes, in total taking getting out the airport process to about 30 minutes or so.

I believe I will be issued with the paperwork/permit on arrival and as part of the interview process?

Is this correct?

Thanks again and sorry if I've just asked you to repeat your last response!
Yes, it is correct.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.