Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that this forum is not for giving the exact time line for visa processing however can I know the approximate time line for onshore ENS 856 visa for IT professional moving from 457 visa ?, I have applied in Nov end to Parramatta Visa processing center through postal along with medical, PCC, IELTS, company letter and needed all documents, thanks.

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
A few weeks. Mine was within 1 week of the last police check being received by DIAC. That was 3 yrs ago.

I know that this forum is not for giving the exact time line for visa processing however can I know the approximate time line for onshore ENS 856 visa for IT professional moving from 457 visa ?, I have applied in Nov end to Parramatta Visa processing center through postal along with medical, PCC, IELTS, company letter and needed all documents, thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ENS 856 onshore - processing time

Last week, company nomination has been approved, any idea when I would get the CO ?
apparently case volume is high in Parramatta office ? will this make delay in processing the visa ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts