Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an invite from DIBP to lodge a Visa application under the state sponsored skilled migration subclass 190.
While submitting my EOI, Under Family members : i had opted the below choices

Are there any family members the client would like to include in a future application?
YES
How many family members?
Would the client be accompanied by the client's partner in a future application?
No

I'm in the process of lodging my visa application and I'm confused whether I can include my partner in the same application?

Kindly advise further regarding this matter.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
If you are married/de facto, then yes you would include your partner in your application as a dependent.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you are married/de facto, then yes you would include your partner in your application as a dependent.
Thank you Maggie, but on my EOI, I answered No to the following question:
Would the client be accompanied by the client's partner in a future application?
No
So if i include my wife now as part of the visa 190 application, will that be an issue?
That's the confusion !

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Thank you Maggie, but on my EOI, I answered No to the following question:
No
So if i include my wife now as part of the visa 190 application, will that be an issue?
That's the confusion !
No, it's not an issue to include your wife in your 190 application even if you answered No on the EOI.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts