Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

My ACS skill assessment was successfully completed on 05/June/2015 with the validity of my skill assessment is until 05/June/2017 and I would like to know more details before I renew/re-apply for ACS skill assessment.

Below are the details I am looking for.

1. Is there an option to renew my ACS skill assessment? If yes, could you please help with the details/link.

2. I have submitted the EOI with existing ACS skill assessment reference.I am yet to receive the invitation but however my existing ACS skills assessment getting expired in 20 days. Do I have to do it again?

Thanks in anticipation and awaiting your reply.
Regards,

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi

Hi Guys,

My ACS skill assessment was successfully completed on 05/June/2015 with the validity of my skill assessment is until 05/June/2017 and I would like to know more details before I renew/re-apply for ACS skill assessment.

Below are the details I am looking for.

1. Is there an option to renew my ACS skill assessment? If yes, could you please help with the details/link.

2. I have submitted the EOI with existing ACS skill assessment reference.I am yet to receive the invitation but however my existing ACS skills assessment getting expired in 20 days. Do I have to do it again?

Thanks in anticipation and awaiting your reply.
Regards,
1. I believe you would need to redo the ACS skill assessment and link to your existing application once its expired. I faced the same problem in NOv-2016 when my ACS was going to be epired and had sent out an enquiry. Here is the response i received.
"As of January 2014,
with the introduction of new guidelines/criteria applicants
can no longer apply for a Revalidation application to renew
an assessment.

Instead you
will need to lodge a new application via the Online
Application Form and select the option 'Linking to an
Earlier' application. You will then need to enter your
previous application number and password.

We would strongly recommend
reading the Skills Assessment Guidelines for Applicants to
ensure you are suitable under the new guidelines/criteria
before applying.

If you are
unsure of your previous login credentials please click on
the following link to assist you in resetting your password
- Skills Assessment Password Process"

2. If you are going to get more points with your new ACS due to work experience,then i would think go for the option of updating the EOI or starting a new EOI. Maybe others can comment on this.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts