Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone recommend a good translation company that can translate written English into Arabic? It's marketing copy specific to a particular industry, so I doubt the abilities of any of they little shops that get labourers through their visas.

·
Banned
6,690 Posts
Even better ask your friendly Emirati, he'll either do it or know someone who will, and ensure it's Emirates Arabic, not other types. ESP for a marketing document.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Even better ask your friendly Emirati, he'll either do it or know someone who will, and ensure it's Emirates Arabic, not other types. ESP for a marketing document.
sorry to disagree but giving an advertising/marketing document to an emirati friend would be last thing he'll need. Arabic-english and vice versa is a tough thing.. Mr. Rossi I think I know just the company.. (its our sister concern).. although Iam not into translation and stuff but if you give me a call, I'll have you forward to the most experienced in translations of advertising material.. pm me for my number.

·
Registered
19 Posts
That's implying Emiratis don't know marketing - somewhat blinkered, and the fact that it's your sister company? Hmmmmm
so according to you universities should stop giving degrees called "Bachelor Of Linguistics"? Am not cheap enough to promote a sister concern for few hundreds but definitely I would recommend the thread starter to go to a professional and not.. "friendly Emirati"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.