Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Having spent quite some money for my wife's english classes at Berlitz, we thought it would be a good idea to find a teacher (native speaker) who could give her some english classes at home.

Need a female lady, probably somebody's wife who doesn't work.

She knows the tenses, her vocabulary is quite good, she just needs to speak more for a month or so.

For her that will also be a way to socialize as she's bored staying at home all the time.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Not to threadjack but I am in a similar situation. GF needs to take the IELTS and has been taking private courses in knowledge village. We communicate fine but she needs help speaking/writing formally and could brush up on listening/reading.

So ILYA if you find someone you like or someone can recommend/offer services of a structured learning experience, send me a message. Good luck ILYA.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hi there. My husband is an Englishman. When we were dating i use too watch lots of programs(BBC) on DVDs, read lots of books, it helped me, biggest help was that i mingle lots and still do with English speaking pol. Just start with yr neighbourhood. All the best.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.