Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Can anyone recommend an english or english speaking lawyer in Dahab please that deals with family rather than property law?

Many thanks.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Hi,

Can anyone recommend an english or english speaking lawyer in Dahab please that deals with family rather than property law?

Many thanks.
Hi,

I can highly recommend the services of Zeiad Yehia. He mainly deals in property law but also deals with civil or criminal cases (on a case by case basis). He is based in Sharm but I'm sure can travel out to Dahab if needed, and his English is perfect.

If you send him over an email to [email protected] then he can advise whether or not he will be able to help, alternatively pm me your email or phone number and I can ask him to contact you.

Sam

·
Registered
789 Posts
Thanks Sam, I sent an email to him on Friday so will hopefully get a reply soon.

Anne
Hi Anne,

I spoke with Zeiad a couple of days ago and he's been feeling really, really poorly. He's on bed rest for maybe a week or so. I'm sure he'll try and get through some emails, even from home, but you may have to bear with him for a while.

Sam

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sam,

Thanks for the update. Sorry to hear he is so unwell. I'm sure I'll get a reply when he finds my enquiry among his backlog. I'll let you know when I do.

A

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Sam, do you know if your friend is back at work yet only I've not had a acknowledgement of my email.

Thanks
Anne

·
Registered
789 Posts
Hi Sam, do you know if your friend is back at work yet only I've not had a acknowledgement of my email.

Thanks
Anne
Hi Anne,

He has made it back to work but been away for the last week on business!! He's a busy guy. I'll give him a little poke to catch up on his emails and hopefully you'll get something back in the next day or so.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Sam, your friend never replied to my email so if you know of any other english speaking lawyers I can try I would appreciate their contact details.

Thanks and regards
Anne

Hi Anne,

I spoke with Zeiad a couple of days ago and he's been feeling really, really poorly. He's on bed rest for maybe a week or so. I'm sure he'll try and get through some emails, even from home, but you may have to bear with him for a while.

Sam

·
Registered
789 Posts
Hi Sam, your friend never replied to my email so if you know of any other english speaking lawyers I can try I would appreciate their contact details.

Thanks and regards
Anne
Hi Anne,

He is back to work, but having been away for so long he's been really hectic with various meetings and contracts, PoA's etc, he's not had a chance to get to the backlog of emails. I have called him after reading this and have been promised he will search for "Anne" in his emails and respond to you. If he doesn't I'm not really sure who else to advise. I've not dealt with many other lawyers and there are many I would really not recommend, I guess it would depend on what your case was.

Anyway, I'm keeping my fingers crossed you'll have a response today, if not then I'll ask around some friends to see if they can recommend anyone else.

Sam

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sam, thanks very much for your efforts - I really appreciate it.

Very best wishes for Christmas and the New Year.

Rgds
Anne

Hi Anne,

He is back to work, but having been away for so long he's been really hectic with various meetings and contracts, PoA's etc, he's not had a chance to get to the backlog of emails. I have called him after reading this and have been promised he will search for "Anne" in his emails and respond to you. If he doesn't I'm not really sure who else to advise. I've not dealt with many other lawyers and there are many I would really not recommend, I guess it would depend on what your case was.

Anyway, I'm keeping my fingers crossed you'll have a response today, if not then I'll ask around some friends to see if they can recommend anyone else.

Sam

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sam, just to let you know that I am now in contact with Zeiad and he is being extremely helpful - a wonderful contact to have and much appreciated. Thanks for all your help and I wish you a very Happy New Year.

Regards
Anne

Hi Anne,

Sam

·
Registered
789 Posts
Sam, just to let you know that I am now in contact with Zeiad and he is being extremely helpful - a wonderful contact to have and much appreciated. Thanks for all your help and I wish you a very Happy New Year.

Regards
Anne
Hi Anne,

Happy New Year.

Glad you have got things sorted out now - you are right, he is a fountain of knowledge and a great guy to have around.

Sam

1 - 12 of 12 Posts