Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there , I am Marilyn 28 years of age and will be moving to the BAB district once I am married. I am here now living in Bayonne and would really like to get to know some English speaking expats who have move to this Bayonne, Anglet, Biarritz district. I am Singaporean and even though I have french friends (most of them are my fiance's friends) I would love to know new people, I am studying french but sometimes its nice to know some english speaking folks here. It does get kind of lonely as even though for the last 3 years I have been here every year for at least 3 months, this time around I know I am moving here after the marriage. It would be a pleasure to know some people here.
Thank you for taking the time to read my note.
Hope to hear from some of you :)

Cheers,
Marilyn Natasia

·
Registered
2 Posts
Australian living in Biarritz

Hi - Not sure if this thread is still active, but I'm a 29yr old Australian female who recently moved to Biarritz and I'm looking for some English speaking people who might want to explore the area. I unfortunately don't speak French so meeting people is proving difficult.

Not sure if anyone knows of any basketball teams or sports centres I might be able to join, or dance classes that might happen each week? Any info on where I might be able to start looking would be appreciated?

Cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.