Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have uploaded my wife's (secondary applicant) B.E & M.Tech degree certificates. No where in this certificate "Medium of Instruction" is mentioned. certificates are in English. Is this enough or should I need to upload anything else ?

I have uploaded her SSLC marks card, which specifically mentions that "Medium of Instruction" is English.

Skilled – Independent (Migrant) Visa (Subclass 175)

Please suggest

From the DIAC portal.

You must provide one of the following:

* your IELTS TRF Number to show you have a band score of at least four and a half (4.5) based on all four components.
Important: If you are using an IELTS test to show functional English, it must be from a test sat no more than 12 months before making your application.
* evidence that you have a degree, diploma or trade qualification requiring at least two (2) years of full time study or training with all instruction conducted in English
* evidence that you have completed at least one (1) year of full time study in Australia towards a degree or diploma qualification with all instruction conducted in English
* evidence that you have completed one of the following at an educational institution where all instruction was conducted in English:
o your primary education and at least three (3) years of secondary education, or
o at least five (5) years of secondary education.

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
avinash you can submit letter from the univ and school stating all her education was in english medium. a lot of people I know did this and were not asked for IELTS or second installment.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hello Avinash,
Anj is right. I took it for my wife from her college where she had done her Bachelors in engg.
hope this helps.

Thanks and regards
KK...

·
Registered
204 Posts
hello avinash,

my spouse was a secondary applicant and she got it thru without IELTS and we got it approved in january 2010. (my wife is not yet a graduate)

just get letters from the secondary school & intermediate board... as "medium of instruction was in english" and that will do..

best of luck...

ali

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got the letter from my wife's degree collage, will upload it today along with her degree marks cards.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.