1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dear expats,

I've some doubts on 175 application Spouse English,
English requirements for secondary applicants,
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
your IELTS TRF Number to show you have a band score of at least four and a half (4.5) based on all four components.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
is that Overall 4.5 or individual 4.5?

4.5, 4.5, 4, 5 -> overall 4.5 is that valid?

Please help me of that doubts :(

thanks

·
Registered
58 Posts
Please see the details definition of Functional English . I got from my CO following

• achievement of an IELTS average band score of at least 4.5 in a test conducted not more than 12 months before lodging their application or at the time of processing the application;

Thanks

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Please see the details definition of Functional English . I got from my CO following

• achievement of an IELTS average band score of at least 4.5 in a test conducted not more than 12 months before lodging their application or at the time of processing the application;

Thanks
thanx, helpfull.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Thanks

jamil_tech, thanks so much bro!, for my spouse IELTS made so much tense for her, now got only 4.5 average of (4.5,4.5,4,5->overall 4.5) and afraid to test again :D, and you relieve our tense and dilemma,

Thanks again and so useful information.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts