Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I understand that the English language requirement questions have been asked multiple times but I could not find one that could clarify my specific query.

My wife is a British national and I am Pakistani National and I first moved to UK on 1st Feb 2015 under spouse visa. I believe the earliest I can apply for extension is on 3rd July 2017? Please correct me if I am wrong.

At the time of my first application I passed IELTS with British council and scored 7 bands which is equivalent to C1, higher than required A2. On top of that I am also an ACCA affiliate (passed all exams but did not apply for a membership due to unnecessary extra fee), I obtained the ACCA in UK stream in Pakistan do I have to go to NARIC or ACCA being UK qualification will be acceptable as a substitute to English test by default?

As we know ILETS certificate is valid for 2 years and since it now has expired can I still use it? I have read paragraph 32D of English language test requirement and it says I can, just wanted to double check.

Apart from that when I fill the online application, I am assuming I will get an opportunity to book a premium center appointment as part of the application and I will also get an opportunity to pay IHS (Immigration health surcharge), please correct me if that is wrong. Pardon me for my ignorance but the finger test and rest of the procedures are they done at the premium center? how does it work?

Your help is very highly appreciated and I apologise for the very long post.

Regards,

Fahad

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
#1 Yes, 28 days earlier than the 30-month anniversary of UK arrival.
#2 You can use your IELTS result for your FLR(M), but you need to recheck your pass is at least equal to A2.
#3 Yes.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.