Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have taken the PTE-A test in Novemeber 15, 2015. In the report card its said that validity period is two years.

To apply for PR in Australia, Test results are valid for 36 months.
https://www.border.gov.au/Visas/supporting/Pages/skilled/english-language-ability.aspx

So can we submit the score report pdf file after two years and below three years.

Basically, I am secondary applicant and my wife is primary applicant , she recently(this month first week), got 65+ in each module.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
458 Posts
Above link from Keeda states the following:

You have achieved a score of at least 6 in each of the four test components (speaking, reading, listening and writing) in an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test that has been undertaken in the three years immediately prior to lodging the visa application.

Yes you can submit the score card, according to the above statement

If you wan to know about Compentent, Professional levels etc... use this simple link:
https://www.acacia-au.com/skilled-migration-points-test.php

Please note that you are on the Edge as it will be Expired on November 14, 2017. So when you lodge and CO allocated immediately but is taking time till November after 15 then it will be expired and you may have to take test again, if CO ask for it

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
English test results need to be valid only until EOI invitation date. They can be expired at the time of visa lodge or CO allocation. No problems with that.

I however cannot say for sure about expired PTE results. It would be best for Satish to write to PTE as well as DIBP about it.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
English test results need to be valid only until EOI invitation date. They can be expired at the time of visa lodge or CO allocation. No problems with that.

I however cannot say for sure about expired PTE results. It would be best for Satish to write to PTE as well as DIBP about it.
Thank you. I will drop an email to both of them.

·
Registered
23,876 Posts
I have taken the PTE-A test in Novemeber 15, 2015 and 50+ in each module. In the report card its said that validity period is two years.

To apply for PR in Australia, Test results are valid for 36 months.
https://www.border.gov.au/Visas/supp...e-ability.aspx

So can we submit the score report pdf file after two years and below three years.
Although PTEA website says the scores are valid for 2 years DIBP accepts scores upto 3 years

So your scores are valid for 3 years

Cheers

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Although PTEA website says the scores are valid for 2 years DIBP accepts scores upto 3 years

So your scores are valid for 3 years

Cheers
I red in the somewhere after two years of PTE exam, our scores are automatically removed from our PTE account. So, in that case how to submit the proof for the DIBP.?

·
Registered
23,876 Posts
I red in the somewhere after two years of PTE exam, our scores are automatically removed from our PTE account. So, in that case how to submit the proof for the DIBP.?
You have a valid point

Maybe if the score is more then two year old DIBP will accept your submitted documents

Cheers

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You have a valid point

Maybe if the score is more then two year old DIBP will accept your submitted documents

Cheers
I think, we wont submit any documents in EOI for the PTE exam proof. we will submit the PTE ID. But we will have the report.pdf file in our hand.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts