Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I had submitted my application to engineers Australia for assessment couple of weeks back and have received a notification of my card getting swiped this morning. Does this trigger the initiation of processing my application and generic timelines for completion will be 3-4 months from today's date?

·
Registered
301 Posts
Hi,

I had submitted my application to engineers Australia for assessment couple of weeks back and have received a notification of my card getting swiped this morning. Does this trigger the initiation of processing my application and generic timelines for completion will be 3-4 months from today's date?
Yes and Yes.

And you can check the updated advice on the dates of applications under current process may be sought by sending a blank email to [email protected] with the sole word 'Status' in the email subject line. You will receive an automatic response.

Good Luck

:)

·
Registered
252 Posts
Hi,

you shall get a soft copy receipt from engineering australia,

in the receipt, there is "Receipt Date" and your "Contact ID".

your application will be process by CO (Case Officer),

as you mentioned 4-6 weeks if you are using accredited qualification from Receipt date

or 12-16 weeks, if you are submitting your CDR from the Receipt date

As Redtape mention, you can keep track, the latest application CO is processing by emailing to: [email protected] with the
subject of your email: Status

Hope that may help you

Reactions: sathiyaseelan

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Many thanks, Redtape and Zeroman. Hopefully this will complete in 12-16 weeks :fingerscrossed:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts