Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
I'm a Mechanical Engineer by profession and preparing my CDR and apply to Engineers Australia for my migration purposes. I'm confused a lot in the writing the report and the CPD. It would be great if someone can help me with a Mechanical Engg. CDR sample with all detailing.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hello
I'm a Mechanical Engineer by profession and preparing my CDR and apply to Engineers Australia for my migration purposes. I'm confused a lot in the writing the report and the CPD. It would be great if someone can help me with a Mechanical Engg. CDR sample with all detailing.
Thanks in advance.
Hi Vishnu! are u done with your CDR..I have almost completed mine and want an experienced person to review it before I send it..

I would be obliged If u can help me. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I intend to write a CDR of Mechanical Engineer . if anybody of u share sample CDR with me, i shall be highly gratefull yo you...Thnksss in advance :)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hi I intend to write a CDR of Mechanical Engineer . if anybody of u share sample CDR with me, i shall be highly gratefull yo you...Thnksss in advance :)
Dear Shafiq.Hamza,

Could you please share your CDR with me for guidance only. i will not copy/paste it.

Thanks.
Ali

1 - 5 of 5 Posts