Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, the new EA MSA booklet has been issued. In this new booklet, the required third-party documents for Relevant skilled assessment is below:

Secondary Documents:
2.1 Income Tax Return Acknowledgement or Receipt;
2.2 Social Security Insurance/ Superfund/ Provident Fund/ Retirement
Contribution Statement Reports.
3.1 Work Permit/ Residence Permit;
3.2 Official Contract Document from the Ministry of Labour etc.. (indicating your wage, title and employer’s name).

My case:
I don't have 2.1 and 2.2 for a job in the past. Can anyone help to clarify what 3.1 and 3.2 are actually?

Is 3.1 the paper proof of residency that is attached to your house?
Is 3.2 the labour contract I signed with the company General Manager?

I'm not an expat so the work permit does not apply, I believe.

Thanks a lot!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts