Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I'm an Electronics Engineer applicant and have applied for MSA application. My TOEFL is going to expire on 10th July 2017, so I had lodged a fast track assessment application on 10th Jun 2017.

I just checked (on 18th June 2017) and the status has changed to Awaiting Assessment.

What does this mean? Do I have a good chance of getting a result before my TOEFL expires? I firmly believe all my documents are in order but you can never know for sure if something comes up.

It has been a nail biting experience for me. Knowing that my assessment application might become useless if I cannot get a successful assessment by 10th July.

Thanks

·
Registered
23,840 Posts
Hi everyone,

I'm an Electronics Engineer applicant and have applied for MSA application. My TOEFL is going to expire on 10th July 2017, so I had lodged a fast track assessment application on 10th Jun 2017.

I just checked (on 18th June 2017) and the status has changed to Awaiting Assessment.

What does this mean? Do I have a good chance of getting a result before my TOEFL expires? I firmly believe all my documents are in order but you can never know for sure if something comes up.

It has been a nail biting experience for me. Knowing that my assessment application might become useless if I cannot get a successful assessment by 10th July.

Thanks
Even if your assessment is completed, it is not the end of the troubles
You need to have a valid English score on the day your EOI is accepted for Invite

The chances that you will get an invite before 10th July when as on date your skills assessment is in progress is extremely low

So you will have to take the exam again

Cheers

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You need to have a valid English score on the day your EOI is accepted for Invite

The chances that you will get an invite before 10th July when as on date your skills assessment is in progress is extremely low

Cheers
Thanks.. I do plan to take the English exam again, but I plan to give PTE. As PTE is not accepted by Engineers Australia, I wan to get the EA work done before TOEFL expires...

·
Registered
42 Posts

Cheers
go with PTE

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1 - 5 of 5 Posts