Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, yesterday the booklet on engineers Australia got modified, so the part where it's talkin about the CDR letter it says exactly that :

4.1 Standard Competency Demonstration Report
Assessment:
Applicants who have claimed engineering employment
for more than 12 months or have based their career
episode upon professional experience must provide a
reference letter from the employer (reference letter on
official company letterhead, stating your title/position,
commencement and termination dates of employment,
signed and dated by the author).

so now if i wanna mention my work episodes in my cdr i only need a reference letter with my job title and start / end date + signed / stamped by the manager and dated on the official letter head?

i dont need my duties anymore? knowing that i don't want to get my skillRelevant Skilled Employment Assessment just the CDR... because for the Relevant Skilled Employment Assessment u need ur duties and few other docs attached too

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello,
Were you able to get any answer for your question above?
I am not able to get my RR on company letterhead and the booklet does not say anything about affidavit or statutory declaration...

TA.

~AJ

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello,
Were you able to get any answer for your question above?
I am not able to get my RR on company letterhead and the booklet does not say anything about affidavit or statutory declaration...

TA.

~AJ
Sorry.. looks i replied to wrong post. My question is irrelevant...

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hey Guys,

I have a question about CDR writing :

I am a mechanical engineer from a non-accredited university in Turkey. I worked at Company A for 3.5 years and then I changed my company. Now, I am working at this company B for 6 months. To sum up,

University Education 2009-2013 (Non-Accredited University)

Company A May 2014- Sept. 2017 (3 years 5 Months)

Company B Sept. 2017 – Present ( 6 Months)

I want to take migration skill assessment from Engineers Australia and I want to take advice from you about career episode’s content ;

Option A : Should I write my 3 Career Episodes depend on University Graduation Project, Company A and Company B ?

Option B : Should I write my 3 Career Episodes depend on University Graduation Project, Company A and Company A again ?

Option B : Should I write my 3 Career Episodes depend on Company A, Company A and Company A again ?

Best Regards

1 - 5 of 5 Posts