1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

My story is as below.
Total Exp - 11+ Years

April 2006 to June 2007 - Experience certificate with detailed Roles and Responsibilities available.

July 2007 to June 2008 - Worked with 3 Companies. Absconded from 2. I do not have experience letter from these companies. 3rd is closed down. I have experience letter for the 3rd company. On the experience letter roles and responsibilities are not mentioned. I do not have salary slips of either of these companies. Salary Accounts are closed too and I do not have statements either.

July 2008 to June 2016 - Experience certificate with detailed Roles and Responsibilities available.

June 2016 to Sept 2016 - Experience certificate without Roles and Responsibilities is available.

Sept 2016 till date - Working with Current company.

My querries are as below -
1. For skills assessment do we have to submit evidence for total experience or only evidence against career episodes is sufficients?
2. For filling EOI, Do I show the period from July 2007 to June 2008 as a gap. Anyways even if i show it as a gap my experience is still more than 8 years so as to claim maximum points for experience.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Hi,

My story is as below.
Total Exp - 11+ Years

April 2006 to June 2007 - Experience certificate with detailed Roles and Responsibilities available.

July 2007 to June 2008 - Worked with 3 Companies. Absconded from 2. I do not have experience letter from these companies. 3rd is closed down. I have experience letter for the 3rd company. On the experience letter roles and responsibilities are not mentioned. I do not have salary slips of either of these companies. Salary Accounts are closed too and I do not have statements either.

July 2008 to June 2016 - Experience certificate with detailed Roles and Responsibilities available.

June 2016 to Sept 2016 - Experience certificate without Roles and Responsibilities is available.

Sept 2016 till date - Working with Current company.

My querries are as below -
1. For skills assessment do we have to submit evidence for total experience or only evidence against career episodes is sufficients?
2. For filling EOI, Do I show the period from July 2007 to June 2008 as a gap. Anyways even if i show it as a gap my experience is still more than 8 years so as to claim maximum points for experience.
Haven't dealt with EA, so will just make some general comments;

1. You can claim points for employments in the past 10 years. You can leave older ones out. You will have to provide as much evidence as you can for your entire employment in past 10 years.

2. EOI wont come in the picture till you have your skills assessment. You can only claim points for experience positively assessed by EA for the past 10 years.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts