Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, in page 29 of the booklet for engineers Australia they offer 3 types of documents you need to prove your experience ... 2nd option is " annual report " .... what exactly is an annual report? so the experience certificate i got from my company is describes as it follows :
1- it's on the official paper of the company where it got all the phones, faxes, mails etc...
2- it's signed and stamped by the company owner>>>
3- He testified that i worked in his company from this period to that period as a maintenance engineer till i quit

that's it, nothing more.. nothing less

so i called and they said it can be considered an annual report, but i wanna make sure.. is that ok?

·
Registered
195 Posts
What annual report? Option 2 is job offer letter with duties in employer's letter head

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What annual report? Option 2 is job offer letter with duties in employer's letter head

Hey, if you look thoroughly there is " or • an Annual Performance Review (if it
includes duties) issued by the employer on
official letter head and signed by a more
senior officer "

i asked them and they said what i have applies under this band? is that right?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Performance review is different thing.. It is after the yearly performance review they will issue a letter and give increment and stuff. It's not annual report. An annual report is something published by the company stating their incomes and expenses

·
Registered
195 Posts
Your letter from the details of it looks more like half of option 1.. You may need to include the 5 job roles you have undertaken. If not, if you want to go with option 2, submit the offer letter and service certificate

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Performance review is different thing.. It is after the yearly performance review they will issue a letter and give increment and stuff. It's not annual report. An annual report is something published by the company stating their incomes and expenses

Oh man, that's weird... why did the guy from engineers Australia told me it fits then ugh.. do they not know? :(

·
Registered
195 Posts
If EA said it is OK, maybe you can try and submit it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts