Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear all, I am new in the forum.
I have a bachelor of Electronics Engineering and a Master of Electronic Engineering both taken at an Italian university.
I am applying for a Migration Skills Assessment through CDR and I would like to know:
- which of the two degrees will be assessed, bachelor or masters?
- the career episodes can be linked to either of the two degree experiences?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I have a bachelor of Electronics Engineering and a Master of Electronic Engineering both taken at an Italian university.
I am applying for a Migration Skills Assessment through CDR and I would like to know:

Thanks in advance.
The bachelor degree is the one to be assessed.

·
Registered
318 Posts
No, it doesn't.

Master degree doesn't add any value in Australian immigration unlike Canada.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
392 Posts

Thanks in advance.
Bachelors degree will be assessed byEA,But masters degree will just act as the continuous professional development.

Regards
RicTon

·
Registered
113 Posts
Understood. By the way, can I deploy one of the career episodes upon projects or internship related to the Master's degree?

Thanks
Off course, you can consider your projects/internship of Master's degree as one of the CE.

Regards
Hardi

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Off course, you can consider your projects/internship of Master's degree as one of the CE.

Regards
Hardi
Hello Hardi, thanks for your reply. Formally speaking, should I put the documentation of the Master's degree courses and transcripts in the 'Education' section of the application form for Engineers Australia or should I upload the documention in the 'post-education professional improvement' section?
What could I do to give more value to the Master's degree and have more chances to get the 189 visa?

·
Registered
24 Posts

Thanks in advance.
f any one has a granted cdr for production engineer. Could you please contact me I need some support.

·
Registered
392 Posts
f any one has a granted cdr for production engineer. Could you please contact me I need some support.
The best way of Handling the CDR is going through the roles and Responsibilities of Production Engineer as per Engineers Australia. Next is to align with your current experience then develop the CDR/Episodes using the Normal format as per the MSA Booklet.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have already got my skill assessed in mechanical engineer. Due to special requirements by a particular regional area I want to do a skill assessment in production engineering. I need help regarding this.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.