Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have received following update from EA assessor on my submitted cdr. Can you please advise what they will do on outcome, are they going to reject my cdr or adjust me to other occupation which i have not requested ? What can i provide in support of my case ?

Snapshot is as under;

"We have reviewed your academic courses and couldn't find any similarities with the subjects of Bachelor of Telecommunications Network Engineering. The academic contents of the bachelor program in which you graduated from Mehran University of Engineering & Technology do not sufficiently match with the program of study set for the bachelor in Telecommunications. Therefore, we considered it "Not Relevant" to your requested Professional Occupation i.e. Telecommunications Network Engineer". We need your insights about it prior we proceed further"

Ho can i proceed further. Should I attached my final year project (It was telecom network based) to convince them for the same occupation or otherwise what outcome I may expect or rejection of cdr ?

My friend has same engineering degree as mine(Computer Systems engineering) in same country, and he has applied for telecom network engineer and did not faced such issue like mine.

regards,
Syed Raza Hussain

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have received following update from EA assessor on my submitted cdr. Can you please advise what they will do on outcome, are they going to reject my cdr or adjust me to other occupation which i have not requested ? What can i provide in support of my case ?

Snapshot is as under;

"We have reviewed your academic courses and couldn't find any similarities with the subjects of Bachelor of Telecommunications Network Engineering. The academic contents of the bachelor program in which you graduated from Mehran University of Engineering & Technology do not sufficiently match with the program of study set for the bachelor in Telecommunications. Therefore, we considered it "Not Relevant" to your requested Professional Occupation i.e. Telecommunications Network Engineer". We need your insights about it prior we proceed further"

Ho can i proceed further. Should I attached my final year project (It was telecom network based) to convince them for the same occupation or otherwise what outcome I may expect or rejection of cdr ?

My friend has same engineering degree as mine(Computer Systems engineering) in same country, and he has applied for telecom network engineer and did not faced such issue like mine.

regards,
Syed Raza Hussain

It is totally different field Telecom and computer sysytem. Why you are not applying for computer system.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.