Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dears ,
I am now preparing my CDR for EA as Telecommunication and Electronic Engineer , I have prepared 2 Career Episodes from my professional career experience , and the question now can I add the 3rd Career Episode as my undergraduate graduation university project ?, as I believe it was very useful and can be used as evidence in the summery statement .
Thanks.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Dears ,
I am now preparing my CDR for EA as Telecommunication and Electronic Engineer , I have prepared 2 Career Episodes from my professional career experience , and the question now can I add the 3rd Career Episode as my undergraduate university project ?, as I believe it was very useful and can be used as evidence in the summery statement .
Thanks.
Yes you can count on the project worked at university as long as it matches with the "telecommunication and Electronics" tasks requirements.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Dears ,
I am now preparing my CDR for EA as Telecommunication and Electronic Engineer , I have prepared 2 Career Episodes from my professional career experience , and the question now can I add the 3rd Career Episode as my undergraduate graduation university project ?, as I believe it was very useful and can be used as evidence in the summery statement .
Thanks.
Yes you absolutely can. A few points you could consider.

1) All CDRs show your proficiency in the nominated occupation. If even one CDR deviates from the topic, it might be a problem.

2) All CDRs should have everything written in first person. Use 'I' as much as you can and 'we' only when necessary.

3) Stick to 5 pages. You can get tips for format and max no of words on the net.

Good Luck...

Reactions: jay.joshi.3

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys, I have a question too.
I am writing my career episodes using my student projects. Can I use some parts of my published academic paper? (I have copies some parts and I though since it is myself's paper it should be okey?...)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts