Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dears,
I have asked before about adding my last year graduation project as one Career Episode when applying for Skill assessment from EA, and the answer was that this solution is valid , However I finalized this project at year 2007 ,which means 10 years ago exactly , Is it too old , is there any possibility to be rejected provided that it is almost satisfying 100% from the summery statement .
Thanks.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Dears,
I have asked before about adding my last year graduation project as one Career Episode when applying for Skill assessment from EA, and the answer was that this solution is valid , However I finalized this project at year 2007 ,which means 10 years ago exactly , Is it too old , is there any possibility to be rejected provided that it is almost satisfying 100% from the summery statement .
Thanks.
Even i used the same for submission
Got positive come without any question

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
392 Posts
Dears,
Thanks.
For me you can use the project,but i will recommend you use projects the are not very old, because someone may think you have not been working in Engineering field.Otherwise if you are not claiming experience points then its ok

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For me you can use the project,but i will recommend you use projects the are not very old, because someone may think you have not been working in Engineering field.Otherwise if you are not claiming experience points then its ok
I understand your point of view , but here is the full background , I am telecom and Electronics engineer , my 3 CEs will be like this :
1- Experience as pre-sales engineer(Projects From 2015 till 2017).. Transmission Product Engineer .
2- Experience as support engineer (Projects From 2010 till 2015).. Transmission Support Engineer .
3- Graduation Project (H2 2007)..Electronics Engineer.

I was working also from 2009 till 2010 in the field of computer networks , but I managed to add the graduation project as it contains different experience (Electronics Design).

Your advice is greatly appreciated .

·
Registered
392 Posts
I understand your point of view , but here is the full background , I am telecom and Electronics engineer , my 3 CEs will be like this :
1- Experience as pre-sales engineer(Projects From 2015 till 2017).. Transmission Product Engineer .
2- Experience as support engineer (Projects From 2010 till 2015).. Transmission Support Engineer .
3- Graduation Project (H2 2007)..Electronics Engineer.

I was working also from 2009 till 2010 in the field of computer networks , but I managed to add the graduation project as it contains different experience (Electronics Design).

Your advice is greatly appreciated .

To be on the safe side select projects from From 2010 till 2017 or at least after graduation.There is not problem of even writing all your CDRs from one position,but make sure you have supporting documents from the companies that you have worked to claim maximum years of experience

1 - 6 of 6 Posts