Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Currently I am facing a problem with my reference letter, The employer doesn't want to give a reference letter as exactly request from Engineers Australia (Adding my salary and direct official contact for HR manager on the letter.

I don't have also the other options of official job offer or work contract.

What can I do here?

Can I sen them my bank statement as a proof of salary ?

For the contact of HR manager, should i give it to them in some paper or text file?

Or Should I go directly to assess my University degree which is Telecommunication Network Engineer and avoid all of these hassles? however it will be hard to remember the college days and projects.

Appreciate your feedback as I need to decide a quick decision.

BR,
Teton

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hey Teton,

There is an option to provide an affidavit. Check the MSA Booklet for exact requirement.

I am not sure if Bank Statement would do as a salary proof, maybe a govt doc such as Income Tax filing along with your offer letter with salary mentioned and/or mentioned in the Affidavit will work. It is important however that you at least take a Employment Letter from your company even if it just states that you are currently work here.
Your degree is required but it can't be used as a proof for Employment Assessment.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,

I am a print of my social insurance which has small amount of money sent from my employer to our Egyptian insurance system but we don't have Tax return like Europe.

This is a previous employer.

What they offer me to do is to send me a reference letter including my period, full time, my job position, role, signed and stamped but without ( 1 Salary , 2 Direct email&Phone number for HR manager who signed the letter but I can give it EA when request)

I don't have offer letter or contract but I can get bank statement. Also we don't have in egypt tax income

What do you think else I can do?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts