Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi, My partner Helen is desperately looking for a ride back to the UK at this time. She will be travelling with a little dog and can't get on the ferries as a foot passenger as they won't let foot passengers travel with pets. Can you help?
She is in just outside a village called Benfeita west of Coimbra.
(i may have replied before..there seems to be a problem with my laptop and this forum!!?)
Many thanks

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, My partner Helen is desperately looking for a ride back to the UK at this time. She will be travelling with a little dog and can't get on the ferries as a foot passenger as they won't let foot passengers travel with pets. Can you help?
She is in just outside a village called Benfeita west of Coimbra.
(i may have replied before..there seems to be a problem with my laptop and this forum!!?)
Many thanks
Hi Blunderman,

Afraid not as we are travelling back in a van and there is two of us and our dog too, only 3 seats in the front of the van so i think it might be a bit of a tight squeeze!
Hence the fact could have problems if the dogs don't get along :)
Sorry about that but i hope she finds a lift soon :noidea:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi Blunderman,

Afraid not as we are travelling back in a van and there is two of us and our dog too, only 3 seats in the front of the van so i think it might be a bit of a tight squeeze!
Hence the fact could have problems if the dogs don't get along :)
Sorry about that but i hope she finds a lift soon :noidea:
Ok...Thanks for your reply bart n caz....no problem..many thankx...have a good trip.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Bart and Caz,

We are looking for help to get two beds and some boxes back to the UK in March. We live in Cascais and would like more information if possible.

Thanks in advance.

Tony.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hi Bart and Caz

I have just decided to move from the Uk to Portugal and am currently near Castelo De Vide. Strangely enough I was just looking for removals companies/quotes to get my stuff over here from the UK but dont know how much room you have to spare on your van? Not sure how big your van is as I have a fair bit of stuff to move but if you are interested please give me a shout at
Cheers
Tracy

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Hi there west golf pro and TAO22,

This thread was started in Feb 2010 - last year!

I'm not a removal guy - I'm a satellite installer:)
Sorry I cannot help either of you as I no longer have the large van but good luck with moving the beds Tony and Tracy hope the move goes well n feel free to get in touch if you would like British TV :))

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.