Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on tourist visa in uae, got an offer letter from SHARJAH based company.. i came back for exit on 28th jan 2015 ..

they started the visa process on 3rd feb 2015.. today is 12th March 2015.. whenever i call the company they says visa is in process, we can not do any thing, we will release it as soon as we get it.. please help me on this.. Are they saying TRUE...

I am confused :(

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thats good... i will call them to ask ... if it is so much easy.. then why company personal telling me all the time that i can not find the status... just wait

·
Super Moderator
Originally from UK but lived in many countries
7,028 Posts
thats good... i will call them to ask ... if it is so much easy.. then why company personal telling me all the time that i can not find the status... just wait
Hi,
That is most probably because they are stringing you along and not exactly telling you the truth.
It is always easier to employ people who are already finishing an existing work contract and can join quickly than bringing someone into the country fresh from abroad.
I suspect that they have actually found someone else to do the job.
Best of luck
Steve

·
Registered
5,362 Posts
I've replied on your other thread and said to contact MoL to find out for yourself. You may even be able to check on line. I'm pretty sure you can in Dubai. Make sure you google Ministry of Labor Sharjah.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts