Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Friends,

I have a questions regarding employment verification.

1) At what stage is Employment verification done ? Is it done after the first time contact of the case officer ?

2) In case payslips, Employment letters and bank statements have been provided will there still be further verifications on employment?

Please friends could you share your experiences

Thank you

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Dear Friends,

1) At what stage is Employment verification done ? Is it done after the first time contact of the case officer ?

2) In case payslips, Employment letters and bank statements have been provided will there still be further verifications on employment?

Thank you
Mate,

1. It could be at any stage even if CO does not contact still employment verification will happen.
2. Yes still verification is possible.

As per the previous posts and immitracker it is believed that 5 to 20% of applicants getting employment verification.

Earlier this percentage was less but in current scenario many getting employment verification.

Please share your timeline.

ALL THE BEST.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Dear Friends,

Thank you

There is no defined period for verification. Perhaps, this may answer your query.

It is good that you have provided requisite documents. It is always at the discretion of the CO to decide on the extent of verification. Off lately, I guess they have have become more stringent with the process..

·
Registered
246 Posts
What actually they do in employment verification? They give call to organization or contact your manager ??

·
Registered
23,844 Posts
What actually they do in employment verification? They give call to organization or contact your manager ??
They can do either of the 2 above and may even contact you

Cheers

·
Registered
246 Posts
Hey thanks for replying back !!

How will they know about my manager ? Will they contact the person I will mention ?

·
Registered
23,844 Posts
Hey thanks for replying back !!

How will they know about my manager ? Will they contact the person I will mention ?
They generally take the contact details from the company website and asks to be connected to the HR department

After giving your application details to the HR, they make take the number of the manager supervising your work from HR if they are not able to help them to their satisfaction

Else they may directly contact the manager who has signed your reference letter or statutory declaration

It all depends on the AHC and there is nothing you. CAn do about it

Cheers

·
Registered
204 Posts
One question though. Do we have to submit all the employment related document or any one of the following is enough?

Proof that in the 10 years before you were invited to apply for the visa, you worked full time in in your skilled nominated occupation:

1.payslips that cover the period of employment claimed

2.contracts, tax returns, group certificates and superannuation documentsemployment references

3.any other documents relating to your employment history that you provided for your skills assessment.

Reference :
https://www.border.gov.au/visas/supporting/Pages/skilled/skilled-employment-documents-eoi.aspx

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23,844 Posts
One question though. Do we have to submit all the employment related document or any one of the following is enough?

Proof that in the 10 years before you were invited to apply for the visa, you worked full time in in your skilled nominated occupation:

1.payslips that cover the period of employment claimed

2.contracts, tax returns, group certificates and superannuation documentsemployment references

3.any other documents relating to your employment history that you provided for your skills assessment.

Reference :
https://www.border.gov.au/visas/supporting/Pages/skilled/skilled-employment-documents-eoi.aspx

You should submit all of them as far as possible

Cheers

·
Registered
204 Posts
You should submit all of them as far as possible

Cheers
Hmm, I haven't received invite yet. But I am already worried about this employment document part.

The thing is I worked for a small sized company for 11months only, they were functional back then, not anymore. What I have now is experience reference letter from my former employer detailing my job title, roles and responsibilities, full time permanent employment plus salary I received as part of the employment. The point is I received "cash in had" I didn't deposit, since salary was low I didn't file tax also (I know not a good practice). Moreover the managing director dissolved the company, it's not operational anymore. But he said he can still help me with reference letter and he will give a positive feedback when he receives call from relevant authorities.

The main point is it was just 11months employment and I am intending claim points for that.

My question is, will the above details are enough for skilled employment evidence?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi and Good Day Gents,
I have a full time job offer and working with a Victorian employer since 6 months in a job close and relevant to my field (Networks and Computer Systems Engineer)

I have two questions and I seek anyone's experience to answer them:
1) When they contact the employer for verification, what do they usually ask? Do they go in depth with the duties?
2) Can I apply to victoria nomination website immediately as long as I have a job offer? Or I have to apply through EOI and wait for invitation for nomination from Victoria?

Kindly advise

Appreciate your time sharing your experience

Thank You

1 - 11 of 11 Posts