Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi
I have work experience reference letters for 4 years and 9 months in IT. I have a positive skills assessment as well.
I worked for a company for one year in addition to the above mentioned period. I worked in the period of June 2002 - June 2003 for which I do not have any documentary evidence either in the form of Tax Returns / Pay Slips/ cheques etc. I have a scanned copy of a letter written in the month of May 2003 where my Manager has requested the client to support me in work. In addition, there has been a takeover of the management of the company. I tried to get in touch with the HR of the company a few days back to organize a reference letter but they are not able to find out my details. Hence, the company would not issue me a reference letter.
In view of this will DIAC accept my experience of 5+ years or just 4 years 9 months. In case, DIAC does not accept my experience for that additional 1 year, I do not stand a chance to get PR of Australia ( as I do not meet the threshold points).
Please can the forum share there views on this situation. How do I handle this.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.