Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

Once we have submitted the documents for 189 visa,generally when will the employment verification take place.Before or after a CO is assigned?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
79 Posts
I'm not very sure myself. But most likely after the CO is assigned. Its not a mandatory task, but if the CO could call your contact if feels that the provided documents don't look valid or there is insufficient documents to verify the employment.

Reactions: kalch99

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not very sure myself. But most likely after the CO is assigned. Its not a mandatory task, but if the CO could call your contact if feels that the provided documents don't look valid or there is insufficient documents to verify the employment.
Ok Thanks jack777.I see from your signature that I m traveling exactly in the same boat as you are(189-261313-65 points)..looking to submit my EOI this month..Hope I will get an invitation as quickly as you got..anyways goodluck with your further visa processing!! :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Thanks. Yes, with 65 points, you need not worry about wait times.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi , we already have ACS assessment letter right ? so the DIAC also will do the employment verifiction on its own ?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hi , we already have ACS assessment letter right ? so the DIAC also will do the employment verifiction on its own ?

Yes,DIAC can do employment verification whenever they want to regardless of ACS assessment..Sometimes they don't if all your documents are to their satisfaction..so you never know with DIAC.

·
Registered
79 Posts
ACS doesn't necessarily do job verification, but what it does is to validate if your documents pertaining to you degree and employment qualify as an equivalent to an Australian degree and employment.

·
Registered
20 Posts
ACS doesn't necessarily do job verification, but what it does is to validate if your documents pertaining to you degree and employment qualify as an equivalent to an Australian degree and employment.
Yes I agree for that, but I heard that DIAC will consider only the experiences assessed in ACS result. Because from the new ACS reduce few years of experience, so these experiences also will be verified by DIAC, if its valid we can still claim the points ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts