Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello ,

I had some people come from Mumbai for employment verification, but I didn't get the invitation yet, they talked about the things I submitted for ACS,about job, salary and form -16 and they talked to HR and asked them whether they issued the supporting documents I submitted to ACS and took last three salary slips and they had a form with them and they had checked the boxes in form and they didn't question about my previous company ...... is this ACS or they r verifying my points claimed . Can anyone help

My EOI DATE IS : 23/02/2017
NSW : 70
Computer networks engineer is my occupation.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Hello ,

I had some people come from Mumbai for employment verification, but I didn't get the invitation yet, they talked about the things I submitted for ACS,about job, salary and form -16 and they talked to HR and asked them whether they issued the supporting documents I submitted to ACS and took last three salary slips and they had a form with them and they had checked the boxes in form and they didn't question about my previous company ...... is this ACS or they r verifying my points claimed . Can anyone help

It may be assessment body verification, if you are still waiting for invitation and yet to lodge visa application.

·
Registered
389 Posts
why employment verification before invitation ? that's weird
usually invitation comes, you pay the $$ then they will do the employment verification

they verified your current job only ?

·
Registered
23,857 Posts
Hello ,

Are you sure someone is not playing a prank on you ?

Moreover when they have come to your office, they would have introduced themselves at the security and to the HR
It cannot be a free for all in your office where any one can just walk in

Find out who they are from the above 2 people if you think it's not a prank

Cheers

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah they just asked about my current job

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are you sure someone is not playing a prank on you ?

Moreover when they have come to your office, they would have introduced themselves at the security and to the HR
It cannot be a free for all in your office where any one can just walk in

Find out who they are from the above 2 people if you think it's not a prank

Cheers
Lol ........... its not a prank mate....

·
Registered
658 Posts
Hello ,

Did u submit roles and resp on stamp paper or letter head ?

Is your company a renowned MNC ??

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
389 Posts

does that makes any differences ?

·
Registered
389 Posts
It doesn't whether it's MNC or start up,
Only requirement is legit docs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
that's exactly my understanding, as long as it's genuine document, it's fine

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Hi,

On a letter head and notarized too.My company is not a MNC, its indian based only

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
How interesting. I'm unsure what resources, and indeed what right, ACS has to perform such actions. They are a society of computer geeks a half day flight away. I can't imagine they'd have access to high commission or consular resources, yet I can't imagine a group of private individuals having any success discussing private data with your company. Very odd indeed.

·
Registered
389 Posts
How interesting. I'm unsure what resources, and indeed what right, ACS has to perform such actions. They are a society of computer geeks a half day flight away. I can't imagine they'd have access to high commission or consular resources, yet I can't imagine a group of private individuals having any success discussing private data with your company. Very odd indeed.
yeah indeed this is the 1st time i heard something like this

1 - 13 of 13 Posts