Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,

If I continue my job until next Nov-17 I'm eligible to get 10 points (Experience related), at this time I am going to get 70 points.

I want to quit this organization after Nov-17 without having any other job, as I want to take vacation for few months due to some personal reasons, does it create any impact on my PR process?

One of my friend saying Case officer may not consider if you are not working, please advise me on the same.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Hi Folks,

If I continue my job until next Nov-17 I'm eligible to get 10 points (Experience related), at this time I am going to get 70 points.

I want to quit this organization after Nov-17 without having any other job, as I want to take vacation for few months due to some personal reasons, does it create any impact on my PR process?

One of my friend saying Case officer may not consider if you are not working, please advise me on the same.

Not having a JOB doesnt impact PR process. The points you claim should be genuine via proper assessment.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Hi Folks,

Once u lodge an application, ur points will freeze and will not impact visa application. Mostly change in circumstances after filing visa wouldn't affect grant , but still u will have to update DIBP about same via immiaccount - Change in circumstances form.

Reactions: prasanthbab

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Karan and Bansal,

Thanks for your prompt response, please let me know where can I get " Change in circumstance form and how to upload the same?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts