Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I am planning to apply for the skill assessment by ACS. I have been working in the same company in different positions from 08/2006 till date. So my queries are

1. When i enter the Relevant Experience do I have to mention all the positions I have worked?

2. But if I enter each position I cannot have an attachment, since I have only one employment reference letter for all positions and ACS does not want repetition of documents.

Please advise me on my queries.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
3,427 Posts

You have asked the question and answered it yourself.

IT would have been an ideal scenario IF ALL your positions were bifurcated based on dates and R&R's for each positions listed beneath them in your Employment Reference Letter.

IF possible arrange for a NEW Employment Reference Letter.

ELSE submit the current letter and list only the position that is mentioned in your letter.

I had 2 positions for 2 of my employments BUT just listed ONLY the last position in the Statutory declaration.

Hello

I am planning to apply for the skill assessment by ACS. I have been working in the same company in different positions from 08/2006 till date. So my queries are

1. When i enter the Relevant Experience do I have to mention all the positions I have worked?

2. But if I enter each position I cannot have an attachment, since I have only one employment reference letter for all positions and ACS does not want repetition of documents.

Please advise me on my queries.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You have asked the question and answered it yourself.

IT would have been an ideal scenario IF ALL your positions were bifurcated based on dates and R&R's for each positions listed beneath them in your Employment Reference Letter.

IF possible arrange for a NEW Employment Reference Letter.

ELSE submit the current letter and list only the position that is mentioned in your letter.

I had 2 positions for 2 of my employments BUT just listed ONLY the last position in the Statutory declaration.
Thanks for your reply...

I have in my experience certificate all the positions that I have held till date. But do I need to enter all the positions held (in the same company) in the experience page of the ACS website? The problem in doing so is that I will have to attach the same experience letter to substantiate my positions?

Thanks

·
Registered
3,427 Posts

Enter ALL positions held separately AND upload the same document.

Thanks for your reply...

I have in my experience certificate all the positions that I have held till date. But do I need to enter all the positions held (in the same company) in the experience page of the ACS website? The problem in doing so is that I will have to attach the same experience letter to substantiate my positions?

Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts