Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is what is mentioned in Document checklist for Visa of 189 -

Employment references must meet the following requirements:
be written on the official letterhead of the company or government department providing the reference;
the letterhead should indicate clearly the full address of the company and any telephone, fax numbers, e-mail and website addresses;
the name and position of the person authorised to sign the employment reference should be typed or stamped below that person’s signature;
the contact telephone number of the person writing the reference should be included in the letter;
the letter should indicate the exact period of employment (including whether permanent or temporary, full or part-time), position(s) held, the duties undertaken and the salary earned - positions should not be described by generic titles (eg. research officer, public servant) but according to the nature of the duties undertaken (eg. research chemist, accounts clerk); and
a payslip from your current employment should also be included – this is especially important from applicants working in government departments.

Can someone please help me with these parts?

the contact telephone number of the person writing the reference should be included in the letter; and

the letter should indicate the exact period of employment (including whether permanent or temporary, full or part-time), position(s) held, the duties undertaken and the salary earned

For contact number, I am employed in a MNC here and the HR is not expected to hand over her cell number. Even if somehow she does, don't think she'll remember one out of a 1000 employees if contacted over phone.

The 2nd part, salary earned - instead of being in the letter, if I upload the pay slip, will that suffice?

I had one reference made for ACS which has neither contact no (of the person writing the reference) or salary. Will that suffice?

Does anyone have any ideas about this? Or an email id of an official where I can get this clarified?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Can someone please help me on this?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts