Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am an Electrical Engineer and planning to apply for skills assessment with EA. I have secured the employment letters along with job duties from all my previous employers.
However, my current employer is able to provide only the verifiable information (start date, salary, position title, working hours and location) along with standard description of duties for standard position title; but not specific to my job duties. They say its their company policy not to disclose detailed description of duties specific to me.

In that case, if I provide the standard work letter, will EA consider my experience with this employer?
If not, what are my options?

Any input in this matter is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Dont think you have done homework of going through this excellent forum. please do, will help you.

Answer - No it wont be considered, assessment is for relevant skills and that should match with your RnR

Option - go for statuary declaration.

Hello,

I am an Electrical Engineer and planning to apply for skills assessment with EA. I have secured the employment letters along with job duties from all my previous employers.
However, my current employer is able to provide only the verifiable information (start date, salary, position title, working hours and location) along with standard description of duties for standard position title; but not specific to my job duties. They say its their company policy not to disclose detailed description of duties specific to me.

In that case, if I provide the standard work letter, will EA consider my experience with this employer?

Thanks!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hello,

Thanks!
It will depend on your CDR quality. If you present them a CDR with any one of the three career episodes relating to this experience (genuine and impressive) then surely they will consider that. But provided you are presenting this with recommended third party documents as evidence of your employment.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you all for responding.
The good news is that the H.R has agreed to provide the stated letter, so the issue is resolved.

Appreciate your time!

·
Registered
357 Posts
Thank you all for responding.
The good news is that the H.R has agreed to provide the stated letter, so the issue is resolved.

Appreciate your time!
That's a great news! Make sure that they put all the details required on that letter and issued by the person who is autghorised to do so.

Have a very Bright Future!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts