Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear all,
I am just about to apply for the EA assessment and I am preparing the employment letter. Just wanted to know the proper format of Employment letter and the Employee Reference letter (used for Engineers Australia).

Could anyone can share the format to me. I just want to make sure that my letter will be most suitable to EA's requirement.

Thank for all support.

·
Registered
87 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
You don't need to submit a certified copy but a color scan of the original letter. Make sure the letter itself is printed in color (Logo and stuff). I had to get mine reprinted because the letterhead was black and white even though you could see the signature was blue.

Despite being from ACS, the example above should work for EA.

This is mine:

(LOGO on the left) (Company name, address, phone, fax, email on the right)

DATE OF ISSUE

Letter of Reference – MY NAME

XXX began his professional career with us on the DATE, as soon as he obtained his degree in Engineering, joining COMPANY as a full-time POSITION, to help most Senior Consultants taking care of the usual tasks for this level of resource. Among his responsibilities he:

Rapidly XXX demonstrated he was able to accomplish the job, and deliver results higher than expected, and was promoted to NEW POSITION after one year. In this new position his duties expanded, his involvement in analyst’s tasks was reduced and, in addition, he was responsible for:

As stated before, both of his positions were full-time, 8 hours a day from Monday to Friday (40 hours per week). Despite our offices being in CITY, it was also common for him to travel abroad or visit client’s offices in COUNTRY to fulfill on-site tasks. Unfortunately he left the company after more than three years on the DATE.

(SIGNATURE)
NAME OF AUTHOR
POSITION
COMPANY
DIRECT PHONE
EMAIL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts