Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I just want to what you guys think of this employment letter. Should it contain any more details.?.

Dear entrance clearance officer

My name
DOB
NI number

This is to confirm that the above employee has been with us since 1st April 2012.
He is working as a waiter on a permanent position.
His gross annual income is £10140 from working 30 hours a week. At an hourly rate of £6.50.
He has been receiving this level of pay since February 2015. And gets paid weekly through his bank account.

Should you require any further information plz do not hesitate to contact me on the details provided.

Just a quick question?.
I have been paid £6.50ph when I started in 2012 and I use to do 24hrs but since Feb 2015 I've been doing 30hrs to get £10140.
so the the letter states how long I've been receiving the 30hrs pay. Is that ok?
And is £10140 the income I'm relying on?

Thank you

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi I just want to what you guys think of this employment letter. Should it contain any more details.?.

Dear entrance clearance officer

My name
DOB
NI number

This is to confirm that the above employee has been with us since 1st April 2012.
He is working as a waiter on a permanent position.
His gross annual income is £10140 from working 30 hours a week. At an hourly rate of £6.50.
He has been receiving this level of pay since February 2015. And gets paid weekly through his bank account.

Should you require any further information plz do not hesitate to contact me on the details provided.

Just a quick question?.
I have been paid £6.50ph when I started in 2012 and I use to do 24hrs but since Feb 2015 I've been doing 30hrs to get £10140.
so the the letter states how long I've been receiving the 30hrs pay. Is that ok?
And is £10140 the income I'm relying on?

Thank you
"Well I don't think there is a particular way employment letter should be written but yours is not bad since it states most of the information the entry clearance may need to know. And yes that's the income u are relying upon which is by the way not enough unless you have a second job that your earn at least 8600 annually from"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.