Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All, ok i submitted my application for a marriage visa to marry (within 6 mths ) then come back. I am self employed and i have worked for this recruiter since 2007, i just finished a job in January with a different company, but i answered the application with the recruiter, who i have a close business relationship with, I put him down would that affect me, really don't know if they will call him, I have a letter stating he will hire me for some contracts when i come back after 6 mths. He always called for my work, on 6 mths contracts or shorter.
Also i have enough money to cover my cost and wedding and staying with my fiance, getting married in August 2015. I support my self also my ticket is return.
i have been to see her already twice in 5 mths

Worried about the employment status
should i add a document or just leave it..thanks in advance

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
It's too late to do anything so just wait for outcome. I don't think being with a recruiter weakens your ties at home.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Joppa, i have all the the other info covered with letters and docs and marriage setup with invitations and hall..hope it goes well ..thought their sights were on
Return tickets
supporting one self and also medical insurance which i have..
and enough money
which i have including all the marriage expenses which have
been taken care of.

ty

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.