Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I'm back again. I will be turning in my application by the end of the month and everything seems alright. I have a slight concern, however, my spouse's company was acquired by another firm early last year and now bears a new name. However, on the bank statement, one her salaries was paid in the old company's name as the name change had possibly not been effected by the bank or whosoever was responsible for paying. How can I clarify this issue so that it's not picked upon by the ECO. PS: She has worked with them for over 3 years.
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
If the employment letter doesn't make it clear, ask for a letter explaining change of ownership.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If the employment letter doesn't make it clear, ask for a letter explaining change of ownership.
Thanks for the message Joppa. My spouse has worked with the firm for over 3 years. We have all 6 identical payslips. The only issue is the bank statement for the month of April which shows payment from xyz (hypothetical) compared with abc for other months. The reference numbers are the same, however. I'm hoping they won't scrutinise that far. What are your thoughts.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.