Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
i would be applying for 475 visa and i would appriciate help that wheter DIAC verfies from the employer about myself . As in Pakistan some employers dont like there employees to leave for better oputunityy. expecting any help from them is just ridiculous. Plz confirm this .

·
Registered
93 Posts
DIAC verifies the employment by calling the employer. In my case they called my HR verified about my joining date, my position, my job description and after that they talked to me via office phone number. The chances of not verifying the employment is minimum.

·
Registered
146 Posts
DIAC verifies the employment by calling the employer. In my case they called my HR verified about my joining date, my position, my job description and after that they talked to me via office phone number. The chances of not verifying the employment is minimum.
DynamicMoodz,
can you please tell me when did DIAC verify your Employment references. I mean the time difference between your Application lodging your CO assigning and the verification?

·
Registered
93 Posts
DynamicMoodz,
can you please tell me when did DIAC verify your Employment references. I mean the time difference between your Application lodging your CO assigning and the verification?
Application Lodged(176): 30/11/2011
CO assigned : 7/12/2011
Employment verification : 5/3/2012

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Hi,
i would be applying for 475 visa and i would appriciate help that wheter DIAC verfies from the employer about myself . As in Pakistan some employers dont like there employees to leave for better oputunityy. expecting any help from them is just ridiculous. Plz confirm this .
if u have applied for the visa than u should inform ur employer.
as per my exp in most cases they don't verify but they choose applicants randomly, so no one knows what's the criteria for job verification selection.

they did not verify in my case.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Hi,
Shafaqat309 is very right and my experience of verification is also the same DIAC verifies experiences and references on random basis...but one should be prepared by all means for being verified...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.