Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there

I was told that it takes 7 mths to process this visa 857, but others only takes few weeks to be allocated a CO and granted a visa, how true is it?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi there

I was told that it takes 7 mths to process this visa 857, but others only takes few weeks to be allocated a CO and granted a visa, how true is it?
There are certain service standard times DIAC adheres to for processing ENS sub class visas. It also depends on the country to which you belong to. If you are from low risk country it will be 5 months and will be 8 months if from high risk country, provided you have all the documents in place.

Follow the link below to know DIAC's Service standard times.

Client Service Charter :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There are certain service standard times DIAC adheres to for processing ENS sub class visas. It also depends on the country to which you belong to. If you are from low risk country it will be 5 months and will be 8 months if from high risk country, provided you have all the documents in place.

Follow the link below to know DIAC's Service standard times.

Client Service Charter :)
will DIAC check the company size, number of employees and revenue of the business?

·
Registered
49 Posts
will DIAC check the company size, number of employees and revenue of the business?
The Employer has to meet/adhere to certain conditions/laws before he can sponsor an employee for ENS.

The rules and conditions are laid down for a purpose and DIAC has very right to check if everything is properly followed. Only DIAC would know if they actually carry out the checks of the company.

For further information :

Employer Nomination Scheme (Subclass 121/856) :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Employer has to meet/adhere to certain conditions/laws before he can sponsor an employee for ENS.

The rules and conditions are laid down for a purpose and DIAC has very right to check if everything is properly followed. Only DIAC would know if they actually carry out the checks of the company.

For further information :

Employer Nomination Scheme (Subclass 121/856) :)
Thanks for ur reply.. i apprec it, the company is sponsoring is a franchise business and small in size and revenue, will it effect the visa being refused?

G

·
If there are income & revenue, employee and training requirements and the employer can not meet them they will not be approved as a sponsor. Only the employer and their agent will know if they can meet the requirements. But small business do sponsor so must be possible.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If there are income & revenue, employee and training requirements and the employer can not meet them they will not be approved as a sponsor. Only the employer and their agent will know if they can meet the requirements. But small business do sponsor so must be possible.
I agree with that but people has abused the system, some open franchise business and sponsor themselves or by close relatives, I am sure the immigration will not know this had happened.

·
Registered
133 Posts
An agent told me in sydney. If all the paper is right, the visa could be granted in 20working days. I trust his words as he did my 457 in 10working days.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Our 457 visa went in on 23/2/12 and was granted 2/3/12 5 days it took but we got our visa application a week before Christmas the lawyer didn't want to submit the application till he had enough information so as they wouldn't come back with any questions as this can delay the visa aswell

Bizbomb

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.