Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,
Need help ...I am confused on below point.

Currently I am working with a consultancy XYZ on contract(2 years may be extended) basis for a client, if I receive RNR latter on consultancy letterhead then there should not be an issue?? I can claim points for this experience???

Mainly my concern is: Do we need to fill any specific information with regard to job type like whether it is permanent or contract or something like that while applying for ACS assessment.

Can anybody provide some help on this.....accordingly will take measures if required???
Thanks a lot.

(I am Planning to get assessed for Software Engineer 261313 ANZSCO)

·
Registered
23,937 Posts
Hi Guys,

Currently I am working with a consultancy XYZ on contract(2 years may be extended) basis for a client, if I receive RNR latter on consultancy letterhead then there should not be an issue?? I can claim points for this experience???

Mainly my concern is: Do we need to fill any specific information with regard to job type like whether it is permanent or contract or something like that while applying for ACS assessment.

Can anybody provide some help on this.....accordingly will take measures if required???
Thanks a lot.

If I am not mistaken you have already asked this question in another thread to which it has been replied

I don't think posting the question any number of times in different or new threads is going to get you a different answer.

So please point out the difference between your last question and this , to get a better response

Cheers

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If I am not mistaken you have already asked this question in another thread to which it has been replied

I don't think posting the question any number of times in different or new threads is going to get you a different answer.

So please point out the difference between your last question and this , to get a better response

Cheers
Bro...I know I reposted this...but I never received satisfactory answer..maybe somebody who had similar situation did not see or glanced my question that is the reason I re-posted.
In a hope that maybe somebody will suggest something....
I am not sure whether its illegitimate to repost anything...my apologies
but i think what matters is that you should be able to get some help and info...
As per you..on this grey area where I am confused you suggested that It will come under self employed...but seems like it is not the case...i went through ACS guidelines but there is no such mention of anything related to contract thing..

I am just being precautions: Lets say if i declare something without info and I get through but later on DIBP time..they ask me something which I am not able to justify...i am in trouble..time money efforts all will be down the drain....
hope you understand my rationale
I thank you because you are a very active member and provide whatever info you have...
I also know that once people get their visa they dun come back here so oftenly..except very few volunteers who really want to help others...
I am just hoping to get answers to my queries.....if you an suggest me would be applicable..thnx!!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hi Guys,

Thanks a lot.

Hey engineer291085,
Whenever we get a experience letter on letter head we have to get the employer to mention the number hours per week if it is 40 hours its full time (they want to determine if it is full time or part time) i dont think it makes any difference for ACS whether you are on contract or permanent... cause you might a contractor for a client but at the same time can be employed through a vendor.. so all you need is a experience letter from the client or the vendor who gave you the contract mentioning the following:
  • Company name
  • Your designation
  • number of hours
  • duration you worked from and to date
  • Responsibilities during the tenure

additionally if you want to strengthen or rather provide no room for any queries you can attach offer letter if you are currently working with the org or relieving letter along with salary slips all notarized and income tax for that time or duration ..

The response everybody who has experience or gathered response from other reliable forum members is what is shared there is nothing to satisfy particular applicant.... if something is mentioned to satisfy that might not be the right or appropriate way to get your application through the process..

I am sure if think through and put yourself in an assessor shoes or acs shoes you will know what is required for me to make sure the experience letter is genuine .. and the answer would of course some other relating documents.
relax and think and it should all fall in palce .. all the best !!!!

Reactions: sdpkm

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Guys,

Thanks a lot.

Hey engineer291085,
Whenever we get a experience letter on letter head we have to get the employer to mention the number hours per week if it is 40 hours its full time (they want to determine if it is full time or part time) i dont think it makes any difference for ACS whether you are on contract or permanent... cause you might a contractor for a client but at the same time can be employed through a vendor.. so all you need is a experience letter from the client or the vendor who gave you the contract mentioning the following:

• Company name
    Your designation
    number of hours
    duration you worked from and to date
    Responsibilities during the tenure

additionally if you want to strengthen or rather provide no room for any queries you can attach offer letter if you are currently working with the org or relieving letter along with salary slips all notarized and income tax for that time or duration ..

The response everybody who has experience or gathered response from other reliable forum members is what is shared there is nothing to satisfy particular applicant.... if something is mentioned to satisfy that might not be the right or appropriate way to get your application through the process..

I am sure if think through and put yourself in an assessor shoes or acs shoes you will know what is required for me to make sure the experience letter is genuine .. and the answer would of course some other relating documents.
relax and think and it should all fall in palce .. all the best !!!!
Hi Buddy..thanks a lot for the reply...i understand your point fully
I think i should go for Acs assessment now and see how it goes and thereafter help other guys here who may be having queries like me

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hey engineer291085,
Whenever we get a experience letter on letter head we have to get the employer to mention the number hours per week if it is 40 hours its full time .....

Hi, thanks for your explanation, I have one question which I think is attached to your response.
Just asking generally whether we have to provide the whole experience letter content to the organization / HR (e.g. list the work hours, job roles (matching ANZSCO names may be), detailed list of RnRs (so that it matches what is outlined in ACS guidelines for the nominated occupation) so that they can provide us Authorised soft/had copy of the same on company letter head? Asking this as usually organizations do provide very basic experience letter which contacts "he worked from so and so date as "" role". Also is this usual for all the organizations, can not imagine any company issuing specific work experience reference letters on its own which would ultimately match as per ACS format.

Regards,
Dee

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey engineer291085,
Whenever we get a experience letter on letter head we have to get the employer to mention the number hours per week if it is 40 hours its full time .....

Hi, thanks for your explanation, I have one question which I think is attached to your response.
Just asking generally whether we have to provide the whole experience letter content to the organization / HR (e.g. list the work hours, job roles (matching ANZSCO names may be), detailed list of RnRs (so that it matches what is outlined in ACS guidelines for the nominated occupation) so that they can provide us Authorised soft/had copy of the same on company letter head? Asking this as usually organizations do provide very basic experience letter which contacts "he worked from so and so date as "" role". Also is this usual for all the organizations, can not imagine any company issuing specific work experience reference letters on its own which would ultimately match as per ACS format.

Regards,
Dee
Hi Buddy,
I think you should check this with your company....some companies provide whatever you need in whichever format...some have their own format ...some do not even provide except basic info...but for acs assessment you require roles and responsibities mentioned clearly to be assessed..
If you are unable to get rnr on company letter head then you will have to go with statutory declaration
Hope this clears your doubt

Reactions: sdpkm
1 - 8 of 8 Posts