Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,
I know this question was posted ealier by somebody but i am not able to locate that as i really need this info for getting my ref letter from my current company.
HR is saying they cant give open letter by mentioning to whomsoever it may concern
...but they are ready to issue separate letter one for acs and another for Dibp ..so shall i go ahead with this...or acs will not accept this...plz suggest it is bit urgent
Is there any alternative..thnx

·
Registered
23,836 Posts
Hi Guys,
I know this question was posted ealier by somebody but i am not able to locate that as i really need this info for getting my ref letter from my current company.
HR is saying they cant give open letter by mentioning to whomsoever it may concern
...but they are ready to issue separate letter one for acs and another for Dibp ..so shall i go ahead with this...or acs will not accept this...plz suggest it is bit urgent
To whom it is addressed is immaterial

Even if you get a single letter addressed to ACS it should be good enough

It's the content which should be as per requirements

Cheers

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
May be bad idea, why not including both in single letter?

To
ACS

CC
DIBP?

Followed by letter content.

Hi Guys,

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Guys,

Cheers
Thanks bro..i will just email my HR with ACS details..thanks.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Hi Guys,

I do not see any problem

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

To
ACS

CC
DIBP?

Followed by Letter Content.

Hi Guys,
Hi Bro..i think they wont mention two..let me try else they are ready to issue me two letters separetly for acs and dibp..thanks anyway

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Guys,

Cheers
Thanks bro..i will just email my HR with ACS details..thanks.
Hi Guys,

I do not see any problem

To
ACS

CC
DIBP?

Followed by Letter Content.

Hi Guys,
Hi Bro..i think they wont mention two..let me try else they are ready to issue me two letters separetly for acs and dibp..thanks anyway
Any idea guys like what to put for addressing it to ACS ..just name is enough or full address details and all that..not sure which brwnch address of acs to put n all.??
Appreciate ur time n help

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Any idea guys like what to put for addressing it to ACS ..just name is enough or full address details and all that..not sure which brwnch address of acs to put n all.??
Appreciate ur time n help

Just address to

ACS

and

DIBP
Australia

There is no hard rule that one should not provide separate ref letters to assessment and IMMI

1 - 8 of 8 Posts