Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ALL,

we have completed our medical examination tests in parramatta , sydney . we are 3 people. me , wife and kid.

we completed tests on 2nd october 2013.

our records shows mine and my wife tests are 'completed'.where as for the baby it shows the status as 'awaiting recommendation'.not sure why the baby medical test status is it still showing that .

can any one know is the processing of medial examination results for infants take longer than adults to reflet the status.

regards,
kish.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Kishore,

Same is the case with my son also, he had taken medicals on 01st Oct, but its status is still "Awaiting recommendation".

Also, HIV test for me and my wife is still in incomplete status. What about yours , is it complete.

We took test in Melbourne.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Raveen,

Ya in my case as well it is the same situation.

Kid medical status is 'Awaiting recommendation'

Mine and wife medical , chest xray are in 'complete' status where as hiv test status till morning was 'referred' status but just now i checked and it was in 'incomplete' status now.

Not sure what is meant by incomplete status and when will they change it to 'complete'. I called Laverty and they said they sent the reports to medibank .

Kishore.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Kishore,

Any change in your statue, I do not see any change in ours till now.

Regards,

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Raveen,

I can see mine and my wife tests are completed and submitted to DIAC . However , my kid test is still showing 'awaiting recommendation'.

Whats your status as of now ?

Regards,
Kishore.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts